Sounday collects and process personal information when you register, use products or services, when you visit website pages or the pages of Sounday partners. When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some services we might also ask for your address and information about your assets. When you register with Sounday and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. Sounday collects information about your transactions with us. We automatically receive and record information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request. Sounday can use such information for several general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
User shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form and shall have the right to be informed
- a) of the source of the personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated;
- e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
Furthermore, user shall have the right to obtain
- a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
User shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Data controller is SOUNDAY S.r.l., Via Principe Amedeo 12, 10123 Torino, Italy C.F. / P.IVA 09637840019
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with regulations to protect personal information about you. We may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account.